Welcome to the Sacramento Chapter
Meeting Notice — Friday, October 19, 2018
October 19, 2018
12409 Folsom Blvd.
Anne Marie Schubert
Sacramento County District Attorney
Our speaker for the October meeting will be District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert.
Anne Marie Schubert is a career prosecutor with 29 years of law enforcement experience. As a Sacramento County prosecutor, she has sent some
of the area's most notorious and dangerous criminals—murderers, rapists and child molesters—to state prison.
Anne Marie was elected Sacramento County's District Attorney in 2014. Since taking office in 2015, she has been committed to working both in
the courtroom and in the community to provide the highest level of public safety through prosecution, prevention and innovation.
Entree Selections and Cost:
Meal selections are: Ribeye: $30 each. Sirloin Steak, Grilled Salmon, Teriyaki Chicken, or a Vegetarian Pasta: $25 each.
Payment can be made by cash or personal check (SAR-Sacramento Chapter) only at
the door. Credit Cards are not accepted. Email Phil Noble
12409 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova (take the Hazel Avenue exit off Hwy 50)
Highway 50 Westbound: Westbound on 50 to the Hazel Avenue exit.
Turn left on Hazel Avenue. Continue over the highway overpass. Turn left on Folsom Boulevard. Turn left into the Nimbus Winery
complex. Follow the signs to the restaurant.
Highway 50 Eastbound: Follow eastbound Highway 50 to Hazel
Avenue exit. Turn right on Hazel Avenue. Turn left on Folsom Boulevard. Turn left into the Nimbus Winery complex and follow
the signs to the restaurant.
|2018 Meeting Schedule:
November 16, 2018
USS Arizona Survivor
12409 Folsom Blvd. (Hazel Avenue exit Hwy 50)
Rancho Cordova, CA
|Who We Are
|The Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) are direct descendants of those patriots that achieved
the independence of the American people. The objectives of our organization are intended to perpetuate a more profound
reverence for the principles of the government founded by our forefathers.
|The Purpose of Our Society
The SAR is a historical, educational, and patriotic United States 501(c)3 non-profit organization that seeks to maintain and extend:
We do this by perpetuating the stories of patriotism, courage, sacrifice, tragedy, and triumph of the men who achieved the
independence of the American people in the belief that these stories are universal ones of man's eternal struggle against
tyranny, relevant to all time, and will inspire and strengthen each succeeding generation as it too is called upon to defend
our freedoms on the battlefield and in our public institutions.
- the institutions of American freedom
- an appreciation for true patriotism
- a respect for our national symbols
- the value of American citizenship
- the unifying force of e pluribus unum that has created, from the people of many nations, one nation and one people.
Preserve the memory of those whose service and sacrifice during the American Revolution secured independence for the American people.
- Unite and promote fellowship among their descendants.
- Inspire them and the Community with a more profound reverence for the principles of the government founded by our forefathers.
- Encourage historical research in relation to the American Revolution.
- Maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom, an appreciation for true patriotism, a respect for our national symbols, and the value of American citizenship.
- Promote the purposes expressed in the preamble of the Constitution.